This job is archived
- Start Date- 10/21/19- "Launch Date" of the practice/mobile unit will be 10/23, so we would like them to meet the team and do some training on those 2 days prior.
- Full time, ongoing while searching for perm (locum to perm is an option if interested!)
- State of the art mobile unit
- Travels from company to company in Atlanta to treat corporate EEs
- Paid for by the company - 100% private pay
- Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM Patient hours, 1PM-2PM Lunch, 8:30 AM huddle
- 5 days a week is a must
- 7pts per day, hour long exams
- Each provider (1 dentist, 2 hygienists) has potential to see up to 7 pts. per day on a one hour block
- The dentist would be expected to do some of their own hygiene procedures, exams for hygiene patients, basic restorative (fillings, single crowns) and Invisalign cases
- Each practice is staffed with a team of five - 1 dentist, 2 Hygienists, 1 Assistant, 1 Office Manager
- Invisalign is a MUST
- Radius of travel will be within a 45 minute drive of our center point: Atlanta, GA 30339
- Personality is VERY important to us. Locum dentist should be warm and welcoming to patients, and kind and respectful to their team. Nobody in the practice "outranks" anybody else, and no one should have a "that's not my job" attitude. We want our teams laughing, smiling, and listening to fun music when patients walk in.
- We have a recent recruiting video that we put together to give potential candidates an idea of our culture as well as a website to show you our state of the art mobile dental unit!
- Malpractice insurance will be provided for locum tenens dentist
If interested in speaking further, please email me your CV and best phone number and time (CST) to speak and I will call you directly.
If unavailable, any referrals are greatly appreciated! Referral bonus offered!
Thanks for your time and consideration,
Heather K. Spivey
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell: [Register to View]
Fax: [Register to View]