This job is archived
Our Burnet office is seeking a seasoned and talented, full-time General Dentist to lead our established dental practice in Austin, TX.
The Burnet office is conveniently located in busy Central Austin a couple of miles off of the 183 and is historically a high producing Million dollar plus practice. The Burnet office has a modern look with 7 ops; 4 doctor ops and 3 hygiene ops. The office utilizes state of the art equipment and is all digital. Each op has its own x-ray unit but also has a Panoramic Machine. The Burnet office is equipped to do all types of treatment including Endo (wave One) and implant placement (Biomet). Burnet also performs non-invasive smile rejuvenation treatments like Invisalign and zoom whitening. The office runs two columns of hygiene in order to meet the needs of their patients and every op has its own cavitron. The office has a treatment coordinator's room for that extra sense of privacy when going over finances and treatment. The doctor will also have a large spacious office equipped with their own bathroom.
Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor's objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
- Six Figure Annual Amount vs. 30% Production
Benefits / Perks:
- Full Benefits Offered - Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
- Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
- Patient Focus: Established and Growing Patient Foundation
- Partnership Model - Doctor Care Path / Investment Opportunities
- Malpractice Coverage Assistance
- Paid ADA & State Society Dues
- Continued Education Reimbursement / Support
- Please view our Doctor Career Path video: [Register to View] rel="noopener">http://www.screencast.com/t/M3xWM5CYN
Heath Fanning, MBA | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
"Look for the Smile Above Our Name!"
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license