Dentist Full Time - Direct Hire with a Great Organization!
Hiring a Full Time Dentist in Bakersfield, California
Permanent Position - Direct Hire
Salary + Benefits
- Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
- Manage the oral health care of the infant, child, adolescent, and adult, as well as the unique needs of expecting women, geriatric and special needs patients.
- Prevent, identify, and manage trauma, oral diseases, and other disorders.
- Obtain and interpret patient / medical data, including a thorough intra/extra oral examination, and use these findings to accurately assess and manage all patients.
- Select, obtain, and interpret diagnostic images for the individual patient.
- Recognize the manifestations of systemic disease and how the disease and its management may affect the delivery of dental care.
- Formulate a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and/or referral plan for the management of patients.
- Establishment and Maintenance of Oral Health
- Utilize universal infection control guidelines for all clinical procedures.
- Prevent, diagnose, and manage pain and anxiety in the dental patient.
- Prevent, diagnose, and manage temporomandibular disorders.
- Prevent, diagnose, and manage periodontal diseases.
- Develop and implement strategies for the clinical assessment and management of caries.
- Manage restorative procedures that preserve tooth structure, replace missing or defective tooth structure, maintain function, are esthetic, and promote soft and hard tissue health.
- Diagnose and manage developmental or acquired occlusal abnormalities.
- Manage the replacement of teeth for the partially or completely edentulous patient.
- Diagnose, identify, and manage pulpal and periradicular diseases.
- Diagnose and manage oral surgical treatment needs. .
- Prevent, recognize, and manage medical and dental emergencies.
- Recognize and manage patient abuse and/or neglect.
- Recognize and manage substance abuse.
- Evaluate outcomes of comprehensive dental care.
- Diagnose, identify, and manage oral mucosal and osseous diseases.
- Graduation from an accredited dental school. Must have (or immediately obtain) license to practice in California.
- Three years previous dental experience desired.
- Authoritative knowledge in the prevention aspects of oral health and its related techniques and procedures. Experience and understanding of oral health education methods. Basic understanding of nutrition. Working knowledge of regulations, policies and standards related to dental services.
- Experience in working or desire to work in rural community setting with many ethnic groups. Ability to converse with Spanish-speaking patients desirable.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service