You take care of your patients. We'll take care of the rest.
That's what working with Coast Dental can mean for your career. We provide the managerial expertise so you can focus on what really matters - your patients. With Coast Dental, you have complete clinical autonomy. Every aspect of patient care is at your discretion. We let you do what you do best and we provide the support you need to operate a practice more efficiently and profitably. At Coast you will receive and enjoy unparalleled support from day one and throughout your career.
It's your career. If you want more time for your patients and more time for you, it's time to learn more about building your future with Coast Dental. We're better together.
Contact us today at to find out about our excellent compensation plans including:
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Life and AD&D insurance
- and more….
Own your own practice? Coast offers a part-time schedule to supplement your own dental office. With 117 locations in a growing Florida and Georgia market, we have opportunities for dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you want to live close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community, we invite you to call us today.
- Perform all general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in Georgia, or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD)