Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) General Dentist
***Offering a Sign-On Bonus****
As a dentist here at Aspen Dental you will have clinical autonomy and be able to focus your entire day on providing quality patient care. You will have the support of highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational aspects of the practice will be taken care of by our business teams. Enjoy access to free continuing education and training and the opportunity to own your practice through the Practice Ownership Program.
You can expect to see a steady flow of new patients every day that are ready to get heir smile back. Your daily procedures will include restoration(fillings), crown and bridge and core build-ups (veneers,onlays, inlays), extractions, removable prosthodontics, and providing comprehensive treatment plans. And at the end of the day, we know that you'll find your career is truly rewarding.
- Assume quality of care for all patients while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism
- Educate patients on oral health
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with the patient and carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain an awareness of the budget and work in conjunction with operations tea, to attain financial objectives of the office
What We Offer:
- Aggressive Comprehensive Package
- Premium Benefits Package
- State-of-the-Art Practices
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. By joining Aspen Dental you are not only making a statement that you are committed to providing quality care but you are also becoming a part of a collaborative network of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable care is a real problem and by aligning with Aspen Dental you can...