This job is archived
Are you seeking a challenging, rewarding, and lucrative Dentist opportunity in Northeast Atlanta, GA?
Dr. Kevin Dancy has an immediate opening for a full-time General Dentist (experience preferred) to lead our beautiful, digital Atlanta - Briarcliff practice located:
Briarcliff is a great community. The office is surrounded by retailers and the culture reflects the lifestyle needs of the neighborhoods that surround the center. It's an attractive office that's looking for a doctor that does cosmetic dentistry, bridges, dentures and implants, veneers, extractions and root canals. The office has 1 hygienist, dental assistant, hygiene assistant and manager. The teams works extremely well together.
- Upward of $300,000 Potential Income Annually!
- Average Monthly Production $80,000!
- 50+ new patients per month!
Benefits / Perks:
- Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy for Doctor
- Patient Focus: Established and Growing Patient Foundation
- Partnership Model - Doctor Career Path / Investment Opportunities
- Full Benefits Offered - Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
- Malpractice Coverage Assistance
- Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
- Group Practice Camaraderie - Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
- Please view our Doctor Career Path video: [Register to View]
Apply via this ad!
Heath Fanning, MBA | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
"Look for the Smile Above Our Name!"