What’s most important to you? If it’s providing excellent patient care, earning a great living, and getting home in time for dinner, then we invite you to join our Coast Dental team in our office. We are currently hiring full-time and part-time Associate Dentists. And, Coast Dental makes the path to practice ownership easy if you are interested in becoming a Managing Partner Dentist.
When you join our group practice, it’s your name on the door, so you maintain 100% clinical autonomy. You are placed into an office where you as the dentist diagnose and delegate. Your patients are your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. General dentists typically see 8 – 12 patients per day and we value quality patient care with compassionate friendly service. You focus on your patients; our team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, and the other administrative functions that keep a practice running smoothly. We also feature specialty care provided by skilled endodontists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, pedodontists, and periodontists providing an in-house service to your patients.
Contact us today at to find out about our excellent compensation plans including:
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Life and AD&D insurance
- and more….
Own your own practice? Coast offers a part-time schedule to supplement your own dental office. With 117 locations in a growing Florida and Georgia market, we have opportunities for dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you want to live close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community, we invite you to call us today.
- Perform all general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.