Our Client is a growing healthcare organization that offers its employees full benefits, paid time off and a work-life balance.
The Company: Our client was established to develop and maintain primary health care in Washington, NC and Williamston, NC for all residents, who desire those services, and especially for those who have limited access to health care, regardless of age, race, faith or ability to pay.
The Position: Our client is looking for a General Dentist to work between both the Washington and Williamston locations. The client offers the following salary and benefits:
- $145,000 and up DOE
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- 401 K with match
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Life Insurance paid 100%
- Relocation assistance available
- Up to $50,000 loan repayment through NHSC
- And so much more!
- Active North Carolina license
- New Grads welcome!
- Bilingual not required but helpful
- Current DEA License
- BLS/ACLS/PALS certification
- Mon- Thurs (8am-6pm) or Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- 10-15 patients per day
- Full support staff
- No late nights
- No weekends
- Experience with extractions and crowns
- Be responsible for providing primary dental care to patients; diagnosing patient problems on the basis of history, physical examination, and interpretation of x-rays.
- Assess socio-economic and cultural influences while also being responsible for providing a general climate of cooperation and understanding.
send an updated resume to [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]