Are you looking to work for a practice that offers stability and operates with integrity? Would you like to work for an organization with an excellent reputation in the community and among dental peers?
Look no further. Coast Dental & Orthodontics is a COVID-19 proactive office. We make every effort to create and maintain an environment that is safe for our team and patients. We provide PPE that includes high volume evacuation devices for intraoral use along with the usual gowns, shields and gloves. Plus, we offer a wide variety of hand instruments.
Who is Coast Dental? We are a family-owned and operated business, so we aren’t your typical cookie cutter dental office. At Coast Dental, you are part of a family -- the kind you don’t want to rush away from after a long Thanksgiving dinner. We can tell you why we’re great, but our long-standing team members are the real testament. Why do they stay? Because we invest in them, their continuing education, and personal growth. And also because we like to have fun, while working hard in a respectful environment.
We are seeking an experienced General Dentist who:
- Puts both their head and heart into their work and patient care
- Has strong communication skills and uses emotional intelligence to work through challenges and issues
- Keeps a positive attitude (even in the midst of a pandemic) and is willing to do what it takes to make it work
- Is passionate about helping the business grow
- Practices high standards of care
Own your own practice? Coast offers a part-time schedule to supplement your own dental office. With 117 locations in a growing Florida and Georgia market, we have opportunities for dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you want to live close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community, we invite you to call us today.
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Life and AD&D insurance
If this is you, then come meet your forever dental home!
#comeback #coronavirus #dental hiring #dental industry #dental jobs #Hiring practices #job descriptions #CoastDental