Welcome to Coast Dental!
Did you know that Coast is not your typical DSO, but rather a family-owned, family-operated large private group headquartered in Tampa? We are a uniquely Florida-based dental company serving the communities and families of Florida, Georgia, and Texas!
What are you looking for in a practice? Clinical autonomy? When you join our group practice, it’s your name on the door, so you maintain 100% clinical autonomy. Is Providing excellent patient care your priority? Your patients are your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. Want to earn a great living? At Coast, productivity is richly rewarded! You are in the driver’s seat and achieving your compensation goals will only be limited by you. We also have a path to equity ownership with our Managing Partner Program where you can maximize your earnings well beyond your own production. As the practice grows, so will your equity and earnings! We also provide a robust benefits package to include:
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Life and AD&D insurance
- and more….
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Perform all general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
We look forward to hearing from you and having you join our Coast Family!