We are seeking a qualified Dentist for an immediate opening. Our Client strongly believes that their practice sets itself apart from the rest not just because of how they treat patients, but because of how they treat their team too.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $250,000+ Compensation Based on Production
- Potential for Sign On Bonus
- Potential to Buy Into The Practice
- Medical Insurance
- Up to $5500 CE Reimbursement
- Up to $1000 CE Travel Cost Reimbursement
- Up to $1200 Malpractice Insurance Reimbursement
- Access to a Personal Assistant Program
- Employee Assistance For Support And Counseling as Well as Legal Services
- Direct Deposit
- Flex Spending Account
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Weekly Training
Responsibilities: As a Dentist, you will provide dental care through corrective care, the prevention of dental disease and the promotion of dental health.
- 5 Days Per Week
- No Weekends
- No Late Nights
- No Major Holidays
Requirements: We are seeking a caring and compassionate team member with excellent communications skills and a passion to learn, improve, and deliver exceptional care to our patients. You must have degree and be licensed in the state of Florida and have at least 1 year of work experience. If you live a CAN DO attitude and believe in strong leadership, this is the practice for you!