Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in the greater Freeport, TX area and offers its employees full benefits, student loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
The Company: Our Clients services include family medicine, dentistry, behavioral health, and a full-service pharmacy, all under one roof. You will play an important role in helping community members receive access to a healthcare home that provides quality medical services that they can afford.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a General Dentist to join their team. The pay range our client is offering is $150,000+ salary depending on experience.
- Plus Incentive Bonus Based On Number Of Visits
- Full Benefits (Health + Dental)
- PTO – 80 Hours Accrued
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Eligibility For NHSC Loan Repayment – Up To $50,000 Per Year
- 401k Up To A 4% Match
- CME 40 Hours With $2,500 Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance Covered
- Current Texas Dental License Required
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred
- Experience Working With All Ages
- Experience With Root Canals And Extractions Preferred
- Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- One Evening Per Week
- 16-18 Patients Per Day
send updated resume to [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]