Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Kissimmee, FL that offers its employees incentive bonuses, student loan repayment, and full benefits.
The Company: Our client's mission is simple: to improve the health of their patients and communities by delivering exceptional health care, removing barriers to that care and promoting healthy lifestyles.
The Position: Our Client is searching for General Dentist. This is a highly specialized clinical position including the examination, diagnosis and treatment of infections and diseases of the oral cavity for adult and pediatric patients. Performs clinical dentistry, performs examinations, diagnosis and treatment planning, dental x-rays, extractions, and restores teeth which have caries, periodontics, endodontics, and refers patient when necessary for further treatment. Our Client is offering the following compensation and benefits:
- $135,000 to $150,000 Based on Experience
- Incentive Bonus
- Eligible for Student Loan Repayment
- Malpractice Insurance Paid
- 120 Hours of PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (87% paid by employer)
- Life Insurance 1 x Annual Salary
- Short and Long Term Disability (Covered by Employer)
- 5 Days CME’s with $2000 Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Active and Current Florida Medical License
- Current DEA Number
- Active BLS/ CPR
- Ability to be Privileged and Credentialed with Various Insurances Including Medicaid/ Medicare
- 2 Years Experience as a Dentist Practicing in a Community Health Dental Clinic, or Large Multi-Site Dental Office with Adult and Pediatric Patients.
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- 18-22 Patients Per Day
- No Nights
- No Weekends
send an updated resume to [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]