At Smile Brands, we are dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care in a group practice setting among high-caliber dental professionals. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal opportunity for you in San Antonio.
Your Role as an Orthodontist
You will provide a wide range of Orthodontic procedures for your patients ranging from Phase One orthodontics for children to treating adults and Invisalign cases and providing support for our entire dental team at each dental practice you visit. You will have full autonomy over your patients and their Orthodontic needs and we offer top-of-the-line technology and Orthodontic equipment to help you give high quality, compassionate care.
What’s It Like to Work at Smile Brands?
At Smile Brands and our Affiliated Dental Offices we relieve you of the burden and stress associated with running a private dental practice. With the managerial and administrative work handled for you, you won’t have to stay late or worry about the financial burdens of running a practice, you can leave this to us. We will provide you the specialty trained support you need to have a prosperous and productive day giving you that work/life balance that is so important.
- Enjoy built-in network of referrals already in place for you
- You won’t have to compete with other specialists or spend time and money marketing yourself to dentists or patients.
- All the patients you see are referred to you by experienced dentists
- You’ll have dedicated specialty orthodontic assistants that you will enjoy working with
- Dental offices are set up for all orthodontic procedures
- Choose to work as an employee or independent contractor
- Military Clinicians welcome and P/T flexible schedules are available
The Smile Brands Difference
We’ve made it our “Smiles for Everyone” mission to give patients the best possible dental experience, and we believe that starts with supporting our hardworking dental staff to do and be their best. But don’t take our word for it, our overall Google rating for many of our dental practices is over four stars. Plus, Smile Brands won the Glassdoor Employee’s Choice award, honoring us as one of the best places to work for 2018 and 2019
What We Need From You
- Active Dental License in practicing State
- Orthodontic Specialty certificate from an accredited US university
- NPI Number
- Current CPR
What You’ll Get From Us
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets
- In-house CE opportunities and mentoring on your schedule
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K for full-time positions
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.IND-DEN , GD-SPON