At Castle Dental - O'Connor, TX we are dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care in a group practice setting among high-caliber dental professionals. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal opportunity for you in O'Connor, TX.
Your Role as a Dentist
As an integral part of a hardworking dental team, we encourage you to give guidance and direction to your dental assistants, hygienists and other support personnel. And while you’ll have the support of the entire office, you’ll have full autonomy over your patients, a steady stream of patients to keep you busy and exposure to all types of procedures. We also offer top-of-the-line technology and safety equipment to help you give high quality, compassionate care.
What’s It Like to Work at Castle Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have the opportunity to advance in your dental career and the chance to explore continuing education programs.
- We’ll give you your own built-in network of referrals
- You’ll work in a group practice with GP dentists and specialists, ensuring your patients are well taken care of
- We have dedicated dental assistants and a front-office team that we know you’ll love working with
What We Need From You
- A DDS or DMD degree from an accredited dental school
- Active dental license in the state you’re hired in
- Current CPR certification
- DEA certificate
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets
- Continuing education programs and mentoring on your schedule
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.IND-DEN