COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS General Dentist (DDS / DMD)
- $170,000 - $181,265 Salary (0.8 FTE)
- Up to $50,000 in School loan assistance
- Up to $15,000 in relocation assistance
- Travel / Interview expenses covered by employer
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS General Dentist (DDS / DMD)
- A Mission-focused organization with a primary focus to serving the community
- 8:00am - 4:30pm, 32 hours per week - Salaried exempt role.
- Monday - Friday, No Weekend
- 8 patients per day avg.
- Generalist role – serving all age groups and providing a variety of dental service modalities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS General Dentist (DDS / DMD)
- New Grads and experienced DDS / DMD candidates welcome!
- Seeking providers with a passion for patient care and serving an undeserved area
COMMUNITY General Dentist (DDS / DMD)
- 38 minutes to Green Bay, WI
- Scenic water-front living with breath taking views
- Experience the Green Bay Packers Football - “No other experience like it”
- Inviting Downtown scene with a variety of offerings - Wine-tasting, excellent Dinning options, local bars to tastes the world-famous ‘Wisconsin Cheese Curds’ and flavorful local beers
- An area renowned for its Winter and outdoor adventures including - competitive level Bass Fishing and annual fishing tournaments
REFERENCE NUMBER: 163806
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] for more information.