This job is archived
- Coverage dates: May 17th – July 16th
- Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 7a-5p
- Types of patients/cases: 80% adults and 20% kids. Fillings, Invisalign, root canals, molar endodontics, crown, bridge, dentures, wave one experience.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Must have active Colorado dental license, active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) license, and Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) certification.
With its friendly ambiance, Rocky Mountain backdrop and big city attractions, Denver is a favorite destination for travel health care professionals. The “Mile High City” boasts more than 300 days of sunshine a year, making it one of the brightest spots in the country; while its proximity to great skiing, hiking, camping and mountain biking make it the ideal playground for outdoor enthusiasts.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health