COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS FQHC Dentist (DDS or DMD)
- Make up to $185,000 based on experience
- Retirement, healthcare benefits, 280 hours of PTO, and no work on the weekends
- Relocation reimburesemtn of up to $10,000 based on receipts
- Retention bonus during first year - up to an additional $3,000 per year
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS FQHC Dentist (DDS or DMD)
- Community dentistry - care for patients of all ages
- 5 chairs within this community dentistry clinic with a team oriented group of dental clinicians
- FQHC has about 2,000 patients throughout the year - focus on providing exceptional care to patients across the community
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS FQHC Dentist (DDS or DMD)
- FQHC Dentist (DDS or DMD) - new graduates with a focus in community dentistry will be considered!
- Will consider H1B and foreign trained candidates who need sponsorship and can obtain a NH license!
- Must obtain active New Hampshire state dental license
- Focus on quality care within a community health center is required
COMMUNITY FQHC Dentist (DDS or DMD)
- Nestled in the woods of the Northeast, this beautiful small town has breathtaking beauty at a very average cost of living
- Located just 3 hours from Boston, this New England town allows access to the large city with a small-town feel that makes you feel at home anywhere in the community
- No state income tax in New Hampshire - keep more of your hard earned money
- Dozens of mom and pop restaurants and event locations - perfect place for raising a family, or settling down before retirement
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] ">[Register to View] for more information.