Distinctive Home & Health Care is a leading provider of healthcare staff management to serve military installations across the United States. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality service and support for each of our clients.
We currently have an opportunity for a civilian General Dentist (Independent Contractor-1099) at the Federal Health Care Center Great Lakes and associated clinics on the North Shore of Chicago.
This contract position offers:
- Flexible Monday through Friday Schedule
- General Dentistry clinic with support from dental hygienists and dental assistants
- No weekend or holiday responsibilities. This position has great pay!
- A doctorate in dentistry from an accredited dental school approved by the Council on Dental Education of the ADA
- Experience as a General Dentist of at least 12 months within the preceding 36 months. Newly graduated Dentists will also be considered.
- Have successfully completed at least 12 classroom hours of continuing dental education, which maintain skills and knowledge as a General Dentist within the preceding 24 months.
- Possess a current, unrestricted license to practice dentistry in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- BLS Certification (American Heart Association)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.