Experienced & New Graduates Welcome
CoMo Dental is actively recruiting for a General Dentist to compliment a rapidly growing practice and facilitate replacement for retiring dentist. Seeking team-centric General Dentist with exceptional chairside manner, a passion for patient care, and a commitment to precision in clinical work.
About The Practice
CoMo Dental is a well-established dental practice that champions a patient-first mindset and state-of-the-art technology. They offer preventive dental care (exams & cleaning), digital x-rays, dental implants, restorations, crowns, bridges, fillings, periodontal therapy, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, endodontics, oral surgery, mouth guards, snore therapy applications, same day emergency visits, teeth whitening, and many other services. Their experienced staff has an exemplary reputation, and their continued growth and success is driven by a loyal patient base and reliable word-of-mouth referrals. The practice was founded in 1978.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits - Rewarding Work/Life Balance
• 32 - 36 Hours per Week (Optional Half-Day on Wednesday)
• 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
• No Weekends
• No Scheduled Call (Emergency Only/Minimal)
• One Year Renewable Employment Agreement
• Two-Year Partnership Track with Possible Buy-in • $200,000 Plus Income Potential (Busy from Day-One)
• Comprehensive Employer Health Plan Available
• Gratis Dental Care for Immediate Family
• 401k Retirement Plan Available
Qualifications • DDS or DMD Degree
• Current Missouri Dental License - Ability to Acquire Missouri License
• Patient Visits per Month - 775
• New Patient Visits per Month - 40
• 1 Office Manager, 2 Front Desk Staff, 4 Full-Time Dental Hygienists, 4 Dental Assistants, 1.5 Dentists
• Practice offers dental care to all ages
• 9 Operatories • Digital X-Rays & Digital Pano complemented with state-of-the-art equipment and materials.
• 99% Collection Rate
• EDDSON by Goetze Dental EMR System • Family/Patient Financing Available via Care Credit
About Columbia, MO
Ranked as one of the nation’s top 10 college towns, Columbia, MO combines small-town comforts, community spirit, a low cost of living with big-city culture, activities, and resources. This city of about 125,000 people lies midway between Missouri’s largest metro areas: St. Louis and Kansas City. It is home to nationally-recognized public schools including three top-ranked high schools and other colleges and educational centers. It is packed with restaurants, entertainment venues, SEC Sports; home to multiple parks and outdoor recreation sites such as Rock Bridge State Park and the MKT Trail; and hosts more than a dozen annual cultural festivals. Columbia, MO offers easy access to Missouri resort destinations such as The Lake of The Ozarks & Branson, and has a regional airport with regular flights to Dallas, Chicago and Denver.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.