- 32 - 36 Hours per Week (Optional Half-Day on Wednesday)
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
- No Weekends
- No Scheduled Call (Emergency Only/Minimal)
- One Year Renewable Employment Agreement
- Two-Year Partnership Track with Possible Buy-in
- $200,000 Plus Income Potential (Busy from Day-One)
- Comprehensive Employer Health Plan Available
- Gratis Dental Care for Immediate Family
- 401k Retirement Plan Available
- DDS or DMD Degree
- Current Missouri Dental License - Ability to Acquire Missouri License
- Patient Visits per Month - 775
- New Patient Visits per Month - 40
- 1 Office Manager, 2 Front Desk Staff, 2 Full-Time Dental Hygienists, 4 Dental Assistants, 1.5 Dentists
- Practice offers dental care to all ages
- 9 Operatories
- Digital X-Rays & Digital Pano complemented with state-of-the-art equipment and materials.
- 99% Collection Rate
- EDDSON by Goetze Dental EMR System
- Family/Patient Financing Available via Care Credit
Ranked as one of the nation’s top 10 college towns, Columbia, MO combines small-town comforts, community spirit, a low cost of living with big-city culture, activities, and resources. This city of about 125,000 people lies midway between Missouri’s largest metro areas: St. Louis and Kansas City. It is home to nationally-recognized public schools including three top-ranked high schools and other colleges and educational centers. It is packed with restaurants, entertainment venues, SEC Sports; home to multiple parks and outdoor recreation sites such as Rock Bridge State Park and the MKT Trail; and hosts more than a dozen annual cultural festivals. Columbia, MO offers easy access to Missouri resort destinations such as The Lake of The Ozarks & Branson, and has a regional airport with regular flights to Dallas, Chicago and Denver.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]