Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cross Country Locums is seeking a General Dentist for coverage in West Virginia.
- General Dentist. Locum to perm if good fit.
- 4/26 – ongoing, would like to start with 30 days and extend from there. Open to locum to perm arrangement, if it’s a good fit.
- Monday – Thursday 8a – 6pm, 30 minutes -1 hour unpaid lunch depending on schedule
- School and outpatient clinic
- 9-12 per day on average, 1 patient per hour, generally
- All ages, 30% kids and 70% adults
Types of Cases:
- Bread and butter general dentistry
- Bread and Butter – no Invisalign, refer out major cases such as molar endo
- Minimum one year of experience
If you or someone you know is interested in the details please call Mike Greenblat at [Register to View]
or send an email to: [Register to View]
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication
Norcross, Georgia, United States
For over 30 years, Cross Country Locums (formerly Medical Doctor Associates) has provided physician and advanced practice professionals with a variety of placement options including locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm. Cross Country Locums is part of the Cross Country Healthcare family of brands, a national leader in healthcare staffing and workforce solutions.
We have earned the trust...