This job is archived
- Competitive base salary guarantee with bonus based on provider’s adjusted collections
- Healthcare coverage: medical, dental and vision insurance
- Opportunity to learn from highly successful and productive Dentist who enjoy being mentors
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Reimbursement for approved continuing education
- Potential profit sharing plans for tenured dentists
- Leadership opportunities available
-Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
-Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.