Cross Country Locums has a General Dentistry position in Wisconsin. Details listed below.
- This physician will focus on prevention and wellness, as well as evaluating, treating, and educating patients in a clinic setting. Under the supervision of a physician medical director, performs professional medical work in the history taking, examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients according to statutory limitations.
- Open Dates Upon credentialing completion
- 3-6 month assignment with potential extension or perm placement
- One FT dentist: M-F, 9-5
- One PT dentist: Th, Fri 9-5 (client is pretty adamant about the Th, Fri availability.
Worksite Setting: Outpatient
Scope of Work:
- General dentistry: denchers, cleanings, basic examinations/check-ups, extractions,
- Experience working with Invisalign is a plus
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at [Register to View] or [Register to View] feel free to send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing–Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.