This job is archived
Position: General or Associate Dentist
Position I.D: 14059
Practice: Family Dentistry of Dublin
Address: 2400 Bellevue Rd, Suite 24, Dublin, Georgia 31040
New Grad Welcome To Apply
Join our practice as a General Dentist and be a part of a dynamic and supportive team. As a General/Associate Dentist you will do Klear Aligners, Root Canals, Implants and Implants Restorations, Ortho, Botox Crowns, Bridges, Veneers, Partials, Dentures Extractions, fillings and bonding.
Our practice has:
- Dentrix software currently and changing to Dentacon in June 2021.
- Offices are fully digital with x-ray units in each operatory and Panorex in each office
- Fiber-optic handpieces are offered in some offices
- Yearly OSHA and HIPPA and Emergency Management training
- Mainly adult patient base with office flow of usually 8 cleanings for each hygienist and 8 operatory patients per day
- PPO and out-of-network payor mix
This opportunity provides:
- Growth and development through mentoring
- We offer a daily guarantee for the first 30-90 days of hire
- Sign-on bonus for up to $20,000
- Relocation package available
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
What We Offer:
- Percentage of collections
- Company paid Malpractice insurance coverage
- Reimbursement for reasonable professional dues, such as ADA and /membership and required license
- Reimbursement of reasonable pre-approved expenses and fees, including required continue education up to $700 per year
- Monthly Housing Stipend for 3 months
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401(K) with company match, Paid Time Off & others
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- 3-6 years of experience or New Dental School graduates
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
How we are keeping you safe? Your peace of mind is our top priority.
We’re doing everything we can help to strengthen our community of families, friends and team members. This includes seeing patients of dental care and adhering to Infection Control and Compliance process that has been in place since the day we were founded. We are taking additional preventative measures with providing PPE, safety shields, N-95 masks to keep our staff while maintaining a healthy environment.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.