This job is archived
Our client offers an extensive variety of services in quality dentistry, including preventative, restorative, cosmetic, pediatric, and much more. This is to ensure that you will leave our office smiling with a healthier, more brilliant smile.
The Position: A general dentist is your primary care dental provider. This dentist diagnoses, treats, and manages your overall oral health care needs, including gum care, root canals, fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, and preventive education. Our Client is offering the following compensation and benefits:
- $120,000 - $250,000 Depending on Experience
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 401k With Company Match
- Malpractice Coverage
- And Much, Much More!
- Licensed Dentist in Florida
- Desired Candidate Will Have at Least 2-5 Years of Experience
- Office is Open Monday - Saturday
- 40 Hours Per Week Involved (One Saturday per month)
- 100% PPO / FFS
- Must Be Comfortable With General & Cosmetic Procedures
- Must be Comfortable Being Part of a Team (Large Group Practice)