Associate Dentist Needed – Gulf Coast Opportunity – 3-Day Workweek
I filled this search previously in just under 10 days. The candidate signed her contract during the interview. This is truly a can't miss opportunity in a can't miss location.
Live the dream of being in an oceanfront community, practicing for an excellent organization that will treat you like family, and make over $300k/year consistently…..on a 3 day workweek.
- A long-time established, extremely successful group is hiring. Dentist owned and operated. Get the cool mix of small private practice feel and focus, with the same financial backing, equipment investment, and benefits like a DSO would offer. Best of both worlds.
- 3-DAY WORKWEEK.
- W-2 Associate Employed with full benefits and 401k including company match.
- Or, if you find it better for you financially to go 1099, we can do that, too. *1099 does not receive employer provided benefits.
- The owning dentists are now dedicating their time to growing the business and mentorship. True mentorship. Dedicated time spent conducting hands-on training.
- Want to learn to place Implants? We’ll teach you.
- Lots of places tout “mentorship” but these outstanding dentists with 60 years’ of collective experience are offering to actually do hands-on training on an ongoing basis. If that is of interest. It is certainly not required if you are not looking for that.
- 300k+ proven Associate earnings.
- Practice sees all ages and has a pretty even mix of pediatric and adult.
- Robust support and administrative staff with proven processes in place to make it so that your day to day is spent doing what you do best….treating patients.
- The practice is located on the edge of a country-club community with $1M homes visible from the windows of the operatories…..about 3 minutes from the Gulf Coast Beaches.
- 50 minutes to Pensacola, FL.
- 20 minutes to Mobile, AL
- I flew into Mobile and out of Pensacola. Both had multiple direct flights to all the major hubs throughout the day. I flew direct to and from DFW in under 2 hours. All that to say, it will be easy for friends and family to come visit you at your beach-house from anywhere in the U.S.
- Mobile has a metro population of over 400,000 with a thriving restaurant scene and downtown business district.
- You can live in any number of adjacent communities around Mobile, or closer to Pensacola, and still be within 30 minutes of the practice.
Candidates Must Have:
- A love for providing excellence in dentistry.
- Positive attitude.
- Team oriented.
- Personal background and malpractice history always a part of the consideration.
- Must be a great communicator and have excellent chairside manner.
- Must be interested in Implant Placement and Molar Endo. Are you comfortable with ‘bread and butter’ dentistry and just not there yet on Implants or Endo? No problem. The owning dentists are happy to provide training on both to get you totally proficient.
- Unable to sponsor visas of any kind as this is a private, for-profit, entity without any academic ties.
Please send your CV directly to [Register to View] to set up our initial discussion about this opportunity.