Position: Associate Dentist
Schedule: FT/32 hrs | 8:00 am- 5:00 pm | Mondays-Fridays
Brand: Pippin Dental & Braces | [Register to View]
Address: 1800 Fort Harrison Road, Terre Haute, Indiana 47804
Job #: 14457
Mission-oriented practice seeks Associate Dentist. Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an Associate Dentist. As an Associate Dentist, you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Growth and development through mentoring, leadership and practice ownership opportunities
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
We expect you to have:
- One year of experience preferred. Will consider recent graduates
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
- Some Saturdays required 9:00-2:00 pm.
What we Offer:
- Percentage of collections. No lab fees
- Sign on bonus up to $20 K plus relocation
- Student loan repayment assistance up to $1000/month
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401(K) with company match, Paid Time Off & others
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Reimbursement for associated licensing cost
How we are keeping you safe? Your peace of mind is our top priority.
We're doing everything we can help to strengthen our community of families, friends and team members. This includes seeing patients of dental care and adhering to Infection Control and Compliance process that has been in place since the day we were founded. We are taking additional preventative measures to keep your family safe while maintaining a healthy environment.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.