Cross Country Locums has a Locums Tenens General Dentistry position in Michigan. Details listed below.
- General Dentistry with Pediatrics background
- Open Dates Upon credentialing completion
- 3-6 months assignment with potential extension or perm placement
- Ongoing/Locum to Perm
- DDS Certified - Required
- Pediatric Dentist - Highly Preferred
- If General Dentist, 3+ years experience with Pediatrics - Required
- American Board of Pediatric Dentists - Highly Preferred
- MI license - Highly Preferred
- EMR/EHR system: Dentrix
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at [Register to View] or [Register to View] feel free to send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing–Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.