- Coverage Dates: Part Time as needed
- Shift Schedule: 8 Hour shifts / Weekdays
- 20-30 Patients per day, mostly adults
- Fillings, Root Canals, Extractions & Dentures
- New Patient exams & Hygiene checks
- Basic Surgical Procedures
- Active State license is required but willing to license if time allows
- DEA Certification and State specific CSR required (if applicable)
Adrian is located in the southeast corner of Michigan, close to the Ohio border. Historic architectural gems such as the former Adrian Libary, now home to the Lenawee County Historical Museum, the historic Croswell Opera House and a professional symphony.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health