This job is archived
Associate General Dentist
Our Client is a rapidly growing Dental practice based outside of the Boston area that provides its employees full benefits, the ability to grow your skills and work/life balance.
The Company: Enjoy working as the sole practitioner in an office with a reputable and financially stable dental organization that is known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for an experienced Associate General Dentist to join their team. Their Dentist’s average between $300k-$400k or more annually. Our Client is offering the following benefits:
- 90 Day Salary Guarantee, Then 32% of Collection
- No Lab Fees
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Full Benefits (Health & Dental)
- CEU Credits
- Malpractice Covered Partially By Employer
- Free CPR Certification
- One Location
- Active MA License
- 1 Year Experience Performing Surgical Procedures
- Must Be A Very Effective Communicator And Be Experienced With Developing Comprehensive Treatment Plans And Establishing Long-Term Relationships With Patients, Their Families And Friends.
- Sponsorship (As Needed)
- Flexible 40 Hours A Week Schedule
- 2, Half Day Saturdays A Month
- New Dentists See 10-15 patients per day
- Provide All Aspects Of General Dentistry Including, But Not Limited To, Extractions, Crowns, Bridges, Non-Complicated Surgical Basics and Anterior and Premolar Root Canals.