- Schedule: July 6-22, Monday and Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: All ages, mostly adults. crown and bridge, fillings, endodontics, including molar endodontics, dentures, and Invisalign Certified is heavily preferred along with endodontics
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- No New Graduates from 2020
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active New Hampshire license and Basic Life Support(BLS) is required
With its cobblestone streets, elegant brownstones, acres of public greens and gardens and historical attractions, Boston combines the charm of yesteryear with the buzz of a highly sophisticated, modern city. Enjoy the rewarding travel assignments that this New England city has to offer, while indulging in Boston’s old-world ambiance.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health