This job is archived
Do you have a desire to step into a leadership role and carve out the future of an established FQHC all while living in a metro area?
This clinic was established in the 1960’s and has been a mainstay in the community helping the patients that need help the most. If your ambition is to provide quality patient care while being a mentor and leader of the dental department then this practice may be for you.
- 80/20 split between seeing patients and the administrative duties.
- Improve productivity while encouraging team environment.
- Ability to engage providers while also holding them accountable.
- Work closely with the CMO to ensure the dental department is running efficiently.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Live and work in a community of over 600K in population
- International airport in town
- Beautiful riverfront community.
For more information on this practice, including the location and name of the organization, please email [Register to View] or call Will Jones at [Register to View] to discuss this exciting leadership position.