- Schedule: August 2 - September 30, Monday - Thursday, 8a-6p
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Mostly adults (60%) Geri (15%) Adolescent (15%) Kids (10%), 50% fillings,25% extractions; Mostly simple.15% crowns10% root canals, Mostly anterior
- Electronic Medical Record- DentalVision Software (Henry Schein)
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active Illinois license and Basic Life Support(BLS) is required
Easy to access, Peoria’s metropolitan lifestyle gets together with stunning natural beauty. Discover the center of this city and its endless stretches of riverbanks and trails while you explore the unique shopping and dining adventure. The hot summers and cool winters, bring dazzle to the fall foliage and bright spring blooms in this city of cultural attraction. Peoria is also the home of University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health