Make a Difference in the Community!
- Turnkey Practice Opportunity in a Community that Needs You
- Practice Like You Were Trained and Make a Difference in the Community
- Help Lead our Community Dental Practice
- Generous Paid Time Off plus additional Holidays and CME
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Paid Malpractice, Relocation Assistance, Comprehensive Benefits
- Our organization is growing and expanding
Midwest Values with Rocky Mountain Weekends!
- Short drive to Rocky Mountains for skiing, camping and hiking
- Growing family friendly community
- World class outdoor adventures with excellent hunting and fishing opportunities
- Community boasts of one of the most diverse economies in the region
- Great balance of practice and quality of life
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Brent Whitson with Adaptive Medical Partners at [Register to View] or [Register to View] [Register to View] and reference job number 915.