This job is archived
- Schedule: August 16 - October 8, Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. Huddle is at 7:40 am
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: All ages, mostly adults. crown and bridge, fillings, including , dentures, and Invisalign Certified is required along with endodontics . Nitrous is a requirement for this job as well.
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) is preferred
- Active Illinois license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Only two and a half hours away from the bustling cities of Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, Bloomington is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the state. From its thriving economy to its impeccably maintained landscape, it is not hard to see why so many people want to call this area home. Spend relaxing days at Miller Park, a recreational area featuring historic monuments, bridges, pavilions and a zoo.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health