- Schedule: Monday Through Wednesday 8:00 am to 5 :00 pm
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases:
- Must be able to do surgical/full mouth extractions and dentures – no exceptions here. All adults - This practice is 80% surgical extractions, dentures, and implants/ 20% restorative work. Taking impressions for dentures, routine/complex extractions, denture delivery, adjustments, and relines. Provider is not required to place implants but would prefer someone that could do implant restorations. If provider can do implant placement, than we can go higher on the bill rate.
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentalvision Software
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active STATE license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Basic Life Support(BLS) is required
With its diverse neighborhoods, rich history and delicious Philly Steak sandwiches, the “City of Brotherly Love” is filled with a variety of pleasures. A haven of arts and culture, Philadelphia is packed with theatres, concert halls, art exhibitions and many fine restaurants. Come discover the many facets of this historical city and enjoy its old-world charm and world-class entertainment.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health