- Schedule: Starting late August or early September for 1-2 months with option to extend. Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, two locations
- Patients per Day/Volume: 18
- Types of Cases: Mostly adults; Dentures, extractions – mostly simple some surgical, fillings using only composite, sealants, some endodontics/root canals, crown, and bridge.
- 4 Dental Assistant's, 1 Dental Hygienist
- Active Texas license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS) is required
From rodeos and performing arts to space exploration and medical research, Houston is a city with a uniquely vibrant style and flair. This truly Texas-size city is the ideal destination for traveling health care professionals looking to broaden their skills at highly respected facilities, while enjoying the city’s cosmopolitan flair, renowned arts scene and wide open spaces.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health