Working with us you will learn that your job is more than just a job. Not only is it an opportunity to learn and grow with help of your coworkers and our outstanding dental team, but it is also an opportunity to be introduced to our large network of dental offices across the southeast. The amount of resources you will have is seemingly unmatched and will allow you to reach your full potential. If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Your work is important to us and we understand how hard you work. We offer competitive compensation as well as a very appealing benefits package that will allow you to realize how much you are valued as an employee. Our large scale network of dental offices across the southeast will provide you with several added benefits that allow you to grow with our company as new opportunities open.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health.
- Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients.
- Excellent knowledge of and interest in science, particularly the science of oral health
- The ability to communicate information about oral hygiene and treatments to patients in a clear and articulate manner
- A friendly, polite and helpful attitude towards patients
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
Education, Experience and Licensure
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
- American Board of General Dentistry, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, etc. (if applicable).
- Current DEA Certificate