- 1st year earning potential over 250k
- Up to $200K student loan reimbursement**
- Up $50K sign on bonus opportunities throughout the network**
- A fast track to practice ownership
- No contracts
- No non- compete
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patients.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.