Join Benevis: A Leader in Compassionate Dental Care
At Benevis, we are dedicated to delivering superior dental services. We are actively seeking an Endodontist or a General Dentist with significant endodontic experience to enhance our team. In this role, you will utilize your specialized skills in complex root canal treatments, upholding the highest standards of patient care. Diagnosing and treating dental issues related to tooth pulp and roots, you'll employ advanced techniques and technology.
- Perform advanced root canal treatments.
- Diagnose and treat issues related to tooth pulp and roots.
- Collaborate with a team committed to exceptional dental care.
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CDA)
- Completed an Endodontic Residency accredited by the CDA OR significant endodontic experience
- A valid dentistry license in the state of practice (or eligibility for licensure).
- Other certifications as required – CPR/BLS, DEA, etc.
- Competitive Compensation
- Never any Lab Fees
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Flexible Work Schedule: Offering part-time and moonlighting roles with variable schedule choices, perfect for professionals available for one or more days a month.
- Professional Growth: CE opportunities through ADA Accredited Continued Education Recognition Program (C.E.R.P).
- Immigration Sponsorship: VISA and Green Card sponsorship where applicable.
Join Us in Our Mission: Be part of a team where each day brings a chance to make a significant impact on the lives of the patients we serve. At Benevis, you're not just joining a company; you're becoming part of a family that values teamwork, respect, and the power of a smile.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. #LI-Onsite