- Schedule: Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday 4 days / 10 hours a day
- Job Setting: Dental Office
- Patients per Day/Volume: 25-30
- Types of Cases: all ages, mainly adolescent and adults, some kids
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active STATE license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Basic Life Support(BLS) is required
Nestled at the junction of two great rivers, ringed by pristine forests and ancient volcanoes, Oregon’s largest city is a great base for exploring the rugged Northwest while on assignment. Regularly voted as one of the “most livable cities” in the nation, Portland boasts a vital arts scene, beautiful parks, an abundance of microbreweries and a relaxed, unhurried way of life.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health