Company Website Posting
Position: Full-time Dentist
Location: 4754 S. 14th Street, Abilene, TX 79605
- Provide a full range of clinical general dental services to patients; diagnose dental conditions and plan oral health care in consultation with patients
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each parent and informed consent is granted for treatments rendered
- Educate patients and parents about improving oral health care
- Appropriately administer dental anesthesia
- Conduct necessary record-keeping and charting specific to patients
- Repair decayed and broken teeth by placement of various restoration techniques and materials and when necessary, extract teeth
- Provide leadership and direction to dental assistants and dental hygienists in all areas of patient treatment
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
- Must have DDS/DMD and currently hold or be eligible to obtain a valid license to practice dentistry in TX. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
Send resume to Paige Williams, Manager Talent Acquisitions, North Mesa Dental, P.C. (d/b/a Allington Dental), 210 Interstate North Pkwy, Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30339.