- Schedule: Monday 9 am - 6pm Tuesday and Thursday 8am - 5pm Wednesday 8am - 4pm Friday 8am - 2pm
- Job Setting: Dental Office
- Patients per Day/Volume: 20-30
- Types of Cases: Family dentistry – mostly adults though – Fillings, extractions, exams, dentures, crown and bridge, root canals
- Electronic Medical Record- Open Dental
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active STATE license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Basic Life Support(BLS) is required
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health