Seeking a General Dentist to join our community health organization. Join a network of community health centers with 12 locations across 5 counties in South Carolina. The network consists of more than 70 providers offering primary care, chiropractic care, pain management, diabetes care, endocrinology, women's health, substance abuse treatment, dental care, infectious disease, rheumatology and behavioral health. Enjoy an excellent collegial work environment, great facilities, and a very competitive compensation package.
• Assist Lead Dental Provider in supervision of all dental staff and in administration of dental department.
• In absence of the Lead Dental Provider, represents dental department at board and department head meetings and other clinic related functions.
• Complete all requirements to maintain a state Dental license that is current and in good standings.
• Provide dental in service training to dental and other staff as appropriate.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and legible dental patient records.
• Provide dental diagnostic and treatment services to patients and staff in on site dental office
and in mobile dental office.
• Implement state and federal laws, standards, and guidelines related to dental services.
• Represent the health center to dental societies and other community and civic groups.
• Precept dental students rotating through the health center from UNC Dental School.
• Participates in case reviews during PCHH huddles: Daily & Multidisciplinary
• Other duties as assigned
• Graduate of Accredited Dental School
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program
- Growth Opportunities