This job is archived
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday 4 days / 10 hours a day
- Job Setting: Dental Office
- Patients per Day/Volume: 25-30
- Types of Cases: All ages – majority of patients are adults
- Credentialing Time Frame : 1-2 weeks
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active STATE license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Basic Life Support(BLS) is required
The state capitol of Oregon, Salem is one of the oldest cities in the state. Salem offers the perfect mix of small town hospitality and big city culture. Enjoy wine tasting at some of the local vineyards or tour one of the many historical buildings. Salem provides a wide variety of attractions.
Hospitals Located Near Salem:
• Oregon State Hospital
• Salem Health Hospital
• Kaiser Permanente Medical
• Legacy Silverton Medical Center
• Santiam Hospital
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health