$10K SIGN ON BONUS!
Eastern Dental has been providing families with full-service dental care for over 30 years. From children to seniors, our skilled team of dentists and specialists provide the highest level of dental care to ensure healthy and happy smiles. If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a member of the Eastern Dental Family may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Eastern Dental is under new management and we offer competitive compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Benefits! In additional to paid holidays!
We are seeking a patient focused Dentist to care for our patients in our established, multi-specialty practice, utilizing a comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry.
We welcome those with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat patients with oral diseases
- Provide General Dentistry treatment and services to patients with clinically sound and compassionate care.
- Educate patients about oral hygiene and preventive dental care
- Monitor patient progress and maintain treatment records
- Ensure in compliance regulatory agencies, and dental board procedures
- Work with staff to provide quality patient care services
- Address clinical issues promptly and accurately
- Show dedication and provide the highest quality of care to patients
- DDS / DMD degree from an accredited U.S. Dental School
- DDS / DMD degree and at least 1 year of work experience in a U.S Dental Practice or completed General Practice Residency
- Relevant State Dental License active in good standing
- Ability to be credentialed with insurances and governmental insurance programs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in performing regular checkups and dental procedures
- Required skills include critical thinking, decision making, active listening, complex problem solving
- The ability to deliver a caring and supportive environment to patients