This job is archived
- Schedule: Exact dates to be determined upon acceptance
- Job Setting: Outpatient
- Types of Cases: Basic Surgical Procedures, New Patient exams & Hygiene checks, Fillings, Root Canals, Extractions and Dentures
- Credentialing Timeframe: 0 – 30 days
- Active State license. Willing to license if time allows
- Drug Enforcement Administration and State-specific Controlled Substance Registration required (if applicable)
Conyers is located twenty-four miles to the east of Atlanta and in the 1800’s, when it was still quite small survived several fires set on purpose by some of its residents. Holly Hunter and Dakota Fanning, two well known American actresses, are from Conyers. During the 1996 Olympic Games which were held in Atlanta, the equestrian and mountain biking events were hosted by the city of Conyers.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health