Cross Country Locums has a Locums Tenens General Dentist position in Michigan. Details listed below.
- Open Dates: Feb ongoing
- Desired Schedule: (8a-5p) Monday-Friday
- Reason for Coverage: (2 providers leaving, client will have some LT coverage until Feb)
- Worksite Setting: (Outpatient clinic, Dental Assistant and 2 Hygienists, Ninety (90%) of patients are adults other 10% Peds.
- Average patients/shift: 12-14
- Bread and butter dentistry
- Oral health Education
- Root canals - optional
- Invisalign - optional
- Restorative procedures - implants a plus
- Requirements: DDS, MI
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at [Register to View] or [Register to View] feel free to send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing–Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.