- Schedule: November 29 start - 2-3 months, Monday - Thursday. Monday and Wednesday is 8a-5p, Tuesday is 8a-4p, Thursday is 7a-4:30p.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-29
- Types of Cases: Mostly adults (60%) Geri (15%) Adolescent (15%) Kids (10%), 50% fillings,25% extractions; Mostly simple.15% crowns10% root canals, Mostly anterior
- Credentialing Time Frame - 1-2 days
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) are preferred
- Active Wisconsin license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Dentist,, Dentist general practice, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health